Any cause of early ejaculation can be very infuriating and may hinder you from engaging yourself in sexual intercourse. Early ejaculation may make a man orgasm earlier than the couple desires. Ideally, penetrative sex lasts for about 5-10 mins. Yet, in the case of PE or early ejaculation, a man ejaculates under a minute of engaging in sex.
Premature ejaculation isn’t a serious health issue. Yet the cause of early ejaculation can contribute to several other complications like infertility, stress, and not having a good relationship with your partner. Hence, the treatment of premature ejaculation is imperative to ensure that the men can avoid such complications. There is medicine for premature ejaculation in India
Early Ejaculation Problems Causes
The leading cause of early ejaculation isn’t understood. Earlier, specialists considered psychological factors that contribute to the condition of early ejaculation. However, doctors now believe that PE includes a complex interplay of psychological and biological elements.
Now, let us check the reasons for ejaculating early.
Psychological Cause Of Early Ejaculation
The following psychological elements may have a role:
- Early sexual encounters
- Sexual assault
- Poor body perception
- Concerning premature ejaculation
- Feelings of guilt that heighten your tendency to speed while performing sex
Other variables or the cause of early ejaculation that may have a role include:
- Erectile dysfunction: Men worried about acquiring or keeping an erection throughout sexual activity may develop a difficult-to-break tendency of hurrying to reach orgasm.
- Anxiety: Numerous men with early ejaculation also suffer from anxiety, which may be connected to sexual function or other difficulties.
- Relationship difficulties: Suppose you have previously had pleasant sexual relations in which premature ejaculation occurred occasionally or never. In that case, it is conceivable that psychological difficulties between you and your present companion are the primary early ejaculation problems causes.
Biological Cause Of Early Ejaculation
Among the biological elements that may lead to premature ejaculation are:
- Abnormal amounts of neurotransmitters are found in the brain.
- Unusual/imbalanced hormone levels
- Prostate or urethral irritation and infection
- Hereditary traits
Who Is At The Risk Of Premature Ejaculation?
- Erectile dysfunction: If you sometimes or persistently struggle to get or keep a firm erection, you may be at a higher risk of early ejaculation. Further, the thought of losing your erect penis may push you to rush through sexual experiences, either consciously or subconsciously.
- Stress: Underlying mental stress in any aspect of your life might contribute to premature ejaculation. Hence it reduces your ability to relax and concentrate during sexual relations.
Why Should You Know The Cause Of Early Ejaculation?
If you don’t locate the reason for ejaculating early and don’t opt for treatment of premature ejaculation, you may land yourself in certain serious complications.
First, PE may take a toll on your mental condition. Suppose your PE is the cause of causing disturbances with your partner, then there might arise communication gaps and other related issues.
Further, your inability to satisfy your partner in bed or perform better would cause you stress and even depression. Hence it is prudent to understand the causes and treatment of early ejaculation.
When Can You Take Premature Ejaculation Medication Without Prescription?
Generally, it isn’t a wise option to take PE medications on your own to treat any cause of early ejaculation. So the reason is the OTC medication available are highly unregulated and may contain certain harmful ingredients. These ingredients may react with your body or other medicines.
Reputable sites like Ohman offer high-quality, safe, efficacious, and FDA-Approved medication. However, you can only order those medications through the website only after online consultation since the doctor will prescribe the proper medication dosage and the frequency/intervals.
Yet, if there are rare occurrences of PE, you might consider a home remedy for treating premature ejaculation. Like you can increase your zinc uptake, add fish-oil supplements, consume dark chocolate, avoid red meat, consume green leafy vegetables, and also be physically active. However, taking treatment after identifying the exact cause of early ejaculation would be effective.
When Should You Consume Medications With Prescription For PE?
If you are experiencing frequent PE, visit your doctor. The doctor might conduct the diagnosis process by reviewing your medical history and understanding if there is any medical condition. They would recommend the ideal medication that won’t interfere with your current medication, and you would experience good results.
At the initial stage, the doctor would recommend some treatments using condoms, behavioral therapy, performing Kegels, applying anesthetic medication on your penis, seeking counseling, or adopting techniques like stop and start or squeeze.
In case these methods don’t work to address any cause of early ejaculation, then the doctor would opt to prescribe medication. So these medications would be SSRIs, Antidepressants, or other medicines that treat ED along with various vitamins.
No matter what is the cause of early ejaculation, you should immediately seek a doctor’s attention, evaluate your current health conditions and seek treatment. read more exciting blog on mfanews.